Winter vacation in the Kleinarl-Flachauwinkl-Zauchensee-Wagrain-Flachau-St. Johann
Your winter at the Schwabhof
From November to April our village of Kleinarl is transformed into a beautiful winter landscape . While nature rests under a white blanket of snow and the animals snuggle up to each other in the warm barn, the snow-covered mountains, the nearby Kleinarl-Flachauwinkl ski area and the clear winter air invite you to lots of winter activities .
Skiing and snowboarding on the Kleinarl Shuttleberg and in Ski amadé
The Kleinarl-Flachauwinkl-Zauchensee ski area , known as the Shuttleberg, is located in the center of the Ski amadé region. The winter sports park on the Shuttleberg, not far from the Flachauwinkl ski area, is ideal for sporty families and freestylers . Ski schools with a ski kindergarten and children ‘s ski school as well as rental shops can be found directly at the valley station of the Kleinarl ski area (2 km from the farm). Every half hour a free ski bus takes you from Schwabhof to the lift in Kleinarl or to nearby Wagrain . A total of 760 kilometers of slopes , i.e. the entire Ski amadé region with the Flachauwinkl ski area and the Shuttleberg, are at your feet on a skiing holiday in Kleinarl with just one ski pass.
Highlights on the Shuttleberg
- Timing track
- Speed skiing
- Carving course
- Timing track
- Speed skiing
- Family run
- Sun House
- Jib park
- Absolutely park
- Chill House
- Burton the Stash Park
- XXL pipe
Cross-country skiing on a winter holiday in Kleinarl
The perfectly groomed trail , always accompanied by a skating route, leads directly past the Schwabhof , coming from the village of Kleinarl to the Jägersee. Stopping there with a cup of hot tea with a view of the frozen lake – heart, what more could you want! The circular trail leads back to the village on the other side of the valley and all the way to Wagrain .
Tobogganing and sledding
Kleinarl also has a lot to offer away from the slopes and cross-country ski runs. How about a fun toboggan ride , for example? From the Kleinarler Hütte via the 4 km long natural toboggan run, from the Berggasthaus Pröll or on the illuminated toboggan run from the Ennskrax snack station, you can take a toboggan down to the valley.
Things get romantic with a ride in a horse-drawn sleigh or horse-drawn carriage through the snow-covered winter landscape.
Winter hiking, snowshoeing, ice stock sport , or a ski tour on the Penkkopf – the choice is yours!
An overview of winter holidays on the farm
- Daily free entry to the Wagrain water world: www.wasserwelt.at
- unlimited WiFi
- Sauna with heated bench
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
- The cross-country ski run leads directly past the house
- Free fresh organic milk from our cows
- Without snow chains on the car for skiing, only 2 km to the ski lift , a free bus runs every half hour on this route
- A lively, honest farm with lots of animals and the best organic farm products – that tastes good!
- The sleigh ride and the tire slide in front of the house will be a lot of fun for children
- Your Kleinarl holiday village is located in the heart of the Ski amadé winter sports region.
- With the ski pass you have access to 760 kilometers of the most beautiful slopes in the Salzburger Land, skiing fun for young and old, beginners and advanced skiers
- Our ski schools are happy to offer ski courses for all age groups and ski kindergartens for the very little ones.
- Toboggan runs , snowshoeing , horse-drawn sleigh rides ,
- The Wagrain water world, the Therme Amadé and the Alpentherme in Bad Hofgastein are in close proximity.