Winter holidays in the ski resort Flachauwinkl
Your winter at Schwabhof
From November to April, our village Kleinarl is transformed into a beautiful winter landscape. While the nature rests under a white blanket of snow and the animals snuggle together in the warm stable, the snow-covered mountains, the nearby ski resort Flachauwinkl and the clear winter air invite you out to undertake many winter activities.
Skiing and snowboarding on the Shuttleberg mountain Kleinarl and Ski amadé
The Ski link Kleinarl-Flachauwinkl-Zauchensee, called Shuttleberg, is located in the centre of the Ski amadé region. The Winter Sports Park at Shuttleberg, not far from the ski area in Flachauwinkl, is ideal for sportive families and freestylers. Ski schools with ski kindergarten, children's ski school and rental shops can be found right at the base of the ski resort Kleinarl (2 km from the farm). Every half hour you can take the free ski bus from Schwabhof to the lift station in Kleinarl or in the near Wagrain. Overall, 760 kilometres of slopes, so the entire Ski amadé region including the ski area Flachauwinkl and the Shuttleberg, is at your disposal during your skiing holidays in Kleinarl with just one pass.
Highlights at Shuttleberg
- Time measuring trail
- Speed Skiing
- Carving course
- Family Run
- Sun House
- Jib park
- Absolut Park
- Chill House
- Burton the Stash Park
- XXL Pipe
Cross-country skiing in the winter vacation in Kleinarl
The perfectly groomed trails, always accompanied by a skating track, lead directly past the Schwabhof from the village Kleinarl to lake Jägersee. Having a break there with a cup of hot tea overlooking the frozen lake – heart what do you want more? The circular trail leads across the valley back to the village and up to Wagrain.
Tobogganing and sledding
Kleinarl also has a lot to offer off the piste and trail. How about a funny toboggan run? From the Kleinarler hut over the 4 km long natural toboggan run, from the mountain inn Pröll or on the floodlit toboggan run from the snack station Ennskrax you drive with the sledge down into the valley.
It’s getting romantic during a ride on the sleigh or horse-drawn carriage through the snowy winter landscape.
Winter hiking, snowshoeing, curling or a ski tour on the Penkkopf accompanied by the owner Rupert – you have the choice!
Winter Holidays at our farm at a glance
- 3 hours daily free entry to the Water World Wagrain: www.wasserwelt.at
- Unlimited wireless internet access
- Sauna with heated bench
- Ski room with boot dryer
- The cross-country trail leads right past the house
- Free fresh organic milk from our cows
- Without snow chains for skiing by car, only 2 km to the ski lift, a free bus runs every half hour on this route
- A lively, honest farm with many animals and best farming organic products that taste fantastic!
- Great fun for children is the sleigh ride and the tire sledding in front of the house
Your holiday village Kleinarl is located in the heart of the winter sports region Skamadé
- With the lift pass, 760 kilometres of the most beautiful slopes in Salzburg are at your disposal, skiing fun for young and old, beginners and advanced
- Ski courses for all age groups and ski kindergarten for the little ones are offered by our ski schools.
- Tobogganing, snowshoeing, horse-drawn sleigh rides, in the immediate vicinity are the water world Wagrain, the Amade Spa and the Alpentherme in Bad Hofgastein.
Winter and ski holidays in the ski resort Flachauwinkl, at the Shuttleberg and around the Schwabhof – you will not be bored there for sure. We look forward to your visit!