Summer and hiking holiday in Kleinarl at Schwabhof
This is your summer at our farm
Experience unforgettable days in the summer and hiking holiday in Kleinarl at our organic farm. Located on the edge of the Hohe Tauern National Park, our village is the ideal starting point for hikers, cyclists, mountain bikers, adventurers and those, who are looking for relaxation in their leisure time.
Adrenaline junkies will find boundless downhill and freeride pleasure in the mountain bike park Wagrain.
Mountain bikes and children's bikes of all sizes, can be borrowed free of charge at our farm.
On www.wagrain-kleinarl.at you can find a lot of bike tours with a detailed description.
Summer holidays on a farm at a glance
- A lively, honest organic farm with many animals and best farm, organically produced products – that taste fantastic.
- Large playground with a trampoline, nest swing, seesaw, large sand pit, slackline, kids’ boulder wall, ped-cars, ...
- The children play on the farm and you enjoy the view.
- Barbecues around the campfire with bread on a stick
- Riding on our Haflinger Lisl, the ponies or our donkey Naomi.
- Senior farmer Hans will take you on a carriage ride to the Jägersee!
- Bicycles in any size can be borrowed for free
- Sauna with heated bench
- Unlimited wireless internet access
- Daily entry to the Water World Wagrain for the whole family, see www.wasserwelt.at
- Parking directly in front of the house
- Fresh organic milk from our cows
- Weekly a common house hike
All this and much more is waiting for you in the summer, bike and hiking holidays in Kleinarl. Your Schwabhof room or the holiday house of your choice you can reserve with a non-binding inquiry or direct booking.